Lawrence Ruiz, Esq. is the founding member of the Ruiz Law Firm. Lawrence hails from Northern California, and has been a Las Vegas resident for more than twenty years.
Lawrence M. Ruiz earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in English from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. He then attended the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, William S. Boyd School of Law on an academic scholarship, and received his Juris Doctorate. While attending Boyd School of Law, Lawrence participated in a summer abroad program based in Florence Italy. While there, Lawrence studied international criminal law and the International Sales of Goods.
He has previously worked as an extern in the Eight Judicial District court for the Honorable Judge Elizabeth Gonzales.
He is licensed to practice in Nevada and is a member of the Nevada Justice Association, American Association of Justice, and Clark County Bar Association. Lawrence was been recognized as a Top 40 under 40 attorney by the American Trial Lawyers Association. Additionally, he was named a Super Lawyer in 2015.
He enjoys going back to Northern California and grew up cheering for the San Francisco Giants and 49ers. He is also a loyal fan of the UNLV Runnin' Rebels.
In his spare time, Lawrence enjoys spending time with his wife, Sarah and two English Bulldogs, one of which is a rescue. He and his wife recently welcomed their first child in January.
He is also involved in supporting local and national charities, such as American Heart Association's Heart Walk, Lawyers Have Heart, Make a Wish Foundation, and the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure®.
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas, B.A.
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas, William S. Boyd School of Law, J.D.
- U.S. DISTRICT COURT OF NEVADA
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Clark County Bar Association
- Nevada Justice Association
- American Association of Justice
- Lawyers Have Heart
- Make a Wish Foundation
- The Heart Walk, American Heart Association
- Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure®
- Grant a Gift Autism Foundation
- Recognized as a Top 40 Under 40 Lawyer by the National Trial Lawyers Association